Sunday, November 4, 2007

And he takes and he takes and he takes.

Today, I ate a lot of really bad food. I miss cross country already, because when I would eat anything that was bad for me, I felt like I could justify it with the fact I'd run it off. It's so much harder to remain motivated to run these days. It's getting colder and I have no one to run with.

But, I'm declaring my major in a week. Sociology with a concentration in gender studies.

I'm writing a paper on the global shift of of women's role in the public / private realm and for once, I feel like I have come upon an academic subject where I actually feel knowledgeable in. Gender theory is so cool.

I have such a crush on my major, really. I mean, I'm giddy just thinking about it.

I haven't seen Charly or Rachel in a couple days now. I'm stopping by their room tonight to hang out with them because I miss them quite a bit. Interesting side note: They told me a friend of ours is interested in having a sexual encounter with me. She's a girl and I really like her a lot. Who knows, maybe I'll experiment.

Morgan said a girl slept walked into her room and pissed on her floor. W.T.Fuck?

I have a queer theory midterm to start and finish tomorrow. I wish I had more time. And I have to get up on that website. There's a lot to do, academic wise. But I'm getting a bit stir crazy.

I'm hanging out with Melissa Cochran over Thanksgiving break. She lives in Perry Hall. That's not too far. I can use a scene that is neither Harford County nor Frederick for a bit.

I FUCKING NEED TO TRAVEL MORE.




shit, this paper isn't writing itself.

tusk.

No comments: